We at IMS are still there for you.
IMS Messsysteme GmbH is reachable and deliverable
Production runs according to plan without any restrictions
Dear IMS customers, partners and friends,
in these difficult times we wish you first of all health, all the best and lots of strength for the coming weeks, both privately and professionally. We are well aware that challenging times are also ahead for the steel, aluminium and metal industry, and we will stand firmly by your side.
At this point we would like to give you a brief overview of the current situation at IMS Germany:
- Our sales department is still there for you! The colleagues work from home, but can be reached under the usual telephone numbers and of course by e-mail. We ask for your understanding that an answer can sometimes take a little longer, especially with colleagues who now have to look after their children additionally.
- The same applies to our project managers, who are working hard to coordinate the current orders and do their best to provide you with the usual reliable support from home office.
- Our test facilities are all manned and busy with the timely production of current orders. Our teams are organised the way that they can react immediately to possible outages.
- Currently we are not affected by massive interruptions in the supply chains and are in close contact with our suppliers. Neither the ability to supply nor the production of our measuring systems are currently restricted.
- Our technical service is also available as usual and will support you competently via all available channels and diagnostic tools in case of any problems.
- The delivery is running as usual. However, many forwarding agencies cannot work to full capacity and also the sea and freight traffic is not as stable as usual worldwide. This may result in delays in delivery.
- The commissioning of new measuring systems is currently carried out, if the local situation allows it, by our local employees, who are represented worldwide, with support via remote access from our headquarters in Heiligenhaus.
Should you yourself be affected by quarantine regulations or other internal measures that could affect the planned order processing, please contact us as soon as possible. Together we will coordinate the further procedure and find a solution.
Even if you need any other form of support, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Let us stand together.